Terms and Condition
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
If at any time you find these Terms and Conditions unacceptable or if you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Site. We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. It is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions periodically.
You affirm that you are more than 18 years of age and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
This Site is not intended to create any attorney-client relationship, and your use of www. legalreferee.com does not and will not create an attorney-client relationship between you and www. legalreferee.com. This Site may provide services on phone, online or offline all of which are subject to these terms and conditions.
We are not representative of Government nor alternative complaint resolution Platform. None of our plan or support include legal or any other legal type or nature of representation to the court, government or any private or government authority nor we are representative of any government or private organization. You agreed that you build no client-attorney relationship with us and none of our support or services includes any legal advice or opinion. if you happen to read such related word, it should rather read as legal information.
1.1 Our Plan and Services. We offer support, information, assistance and necessary preparation, escalation, and negotiations oriented assistance in order to resolve your grievance and in a broad sense to empower self. None of our services offer a legal opinion, consultancy or pieces of advice but it offers legal or social education, information in a context with law that any citizen is authorized to exercise in order to secure his legal and social rights.
2. Ownership. All right, title and interest in and to the materials provided on this Site, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds and images (the “Materials”) are owned by www. legalreferee.com. Except as otherwise expressly provided by www. legalreferee.com, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted or distributed in any way and nothing on this Site shall be construed to confer any license under any of www. legalreferee.com’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. Contact us if you have any questions about obtaining such licenses. www. legalreferee.com does not sell, license, lease or otherwise provide any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by www. legalreferee.com . Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by www. legalreferee.com
3. Limited Permission to Download. www. legalreferee.com hereby grants you permission to download, view, copy and print the Materials on any single, stand-alone computer solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial use provided that (i) the copyright and trademark notice appears in such Materials, (ii) the Materials are not used on any other Web site or in a networked computer environment and (iii) the Materials are not modified in any way. This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of the terms or conditions of these Terms and Conditions. On any such termination, you agree to immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials. Any unauthorized use of any Materials contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
4. www. legalreferee.com Forms. You understand that your purchase and use of a form document is neither legal advice nor the practice of law and that each form and any applicable instructions or guidance is not customized to your particular needs.
License to Use www. legalreferee.com grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our forms (the “Forms”) for your own personal use, or if you are an attorney or professional, for your client. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Forms in any manner, except for modifications in filling out the Forms for your authorized use. You shall not remove any copyright notice from any Form.
5. Reviews, Comments, Communications, and Other Content. At various locations on the Site, www. legalreferee.com may permit visitors to post reviews, comments, and other content (the “User Content”). www. legalreferee.com is not the publisher or author of such User Content. It is a passive service for storage and dissemination of the ideas and opinions that www. legalreferee.com members may choose to post and distribute as User Content. www. legalreferee.com does not screen works before they are posted, and no prior approval is required for posting. www. legalreferee.com disclaims all copyright and ownership in such works and all responsibility for them. www. legalreferee.com has the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to (i) edit, redact or otherwise change any User Content, (ii) re-categorize any User Content to place it in a more appropriate location or (iii) pre-screen or delete any User Content that is determined to be inappropriate or otherwise in violation of these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to User Content containing offensive language and advertisements. www. legalreferee.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and to cancel user access at any time
6. Responsibility for User Content: You are legally responsible for any User Content you post on any www. legalreferee.com service. You are solely responsible for honoring the rights of others, including intellectual-property rights (copyright, patent, and trademark), the right to privacy and the right not to be libeled or slandered. Your access to the postings that users have posted as User Content is for your personal use only. If you want to redistribute postings you find as User Content, it is your responsibility to obtain permission from the poster (and any other person with rights in such work). You agree to help protect your account and the security of other users by guarding your password. If you have reason to believe your password has been compromised or there has been any unauthorized use of your account, contact www. legalreferee.com via E-MAIL as soon as possible
7. NO WARRANTY. THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS OR FORMS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, www. legalreferee.com EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. www. legalreferee.com MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. www. legalreferee.com SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL www. legalreferee.com OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, owners, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWEVER IT ARISES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE, EVEN IF www. legalreferee.com HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless www. legalreferee.com , our officers, owners, directors, shareholders, employees, associates and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site, our free and paid plans and the Materials.
10. Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing www. legalreferee.com or using www. legalreferee.com ’s Service, you agree to obey the law and you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property ownership and other related laws. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit or that is provided or transmitted using your www. legalreferee.com user account.
11. Governing Law: By using this Site, you expressly agree that your rights and obligations shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Chennai
13. Sharing your story to publish on our blog, for the press release and other postings. Be informed that when you share your story we accept it on good faith. We may not always have access to verify the truth of the matter. you will be held responsible for any occurrence of the consequences out of our posting on our blog or sharing the same with anyone. if opponents or affected party make the request to us in any way, after reviewing notice, we may remove the notice from our blog and do the needful. you should be legally liable for sharing any content from your end. you are not allowed or given consent to use our name for your personal gain. We may share your story to various media however we can’t guarantee that they will publish it
14. When you hire our paid or free services we may offer negotiation services for free to resolve your issue as early as possible to help you and if you in that or any other circumstances related to your matter in connection with out services offered to you conduct any communication of any form without our knowledge or refrain from informing us about any communication made by you or initiation of social and legal nature begin from your side without our knowledge or opponent in your case or complaint or other party inform us, we hold right to withdraw our support and not liable to refund in the breach of good faith and trust terminate all our paid or free or both service to you. any act in any form done without our knowledge where we have to extend you certain services or in the exercise of any regular services, all terms of the contract, agreement and service will be terminated with immediate support. in few cases, we may limit the support subject to the description of your case or www. legalreferee.com from time to time, if we provide any new condition, the same will be added to your service, that shall be considered additional terms and condition on case to case basis. you have the option to ask for clarification on that within 3 days from the posting of such notice. further communication without any question on the added rule or term, establish your agreement to the same terms and rule. All matter pertains to any disputes are subject to Chennai Jurisdiction.
15. Acknowledgement. BY USING www. legalreferee.com ‘S SERVICES (Online/ Offline/ Over the phone/ By Any other Means OR ACCESSING THE SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM..